DUE TO COVID-19 OUR 2020 & 2021 ADULT VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE IS CANCELLED.
2020 Thursday Night CO-ED Adult* League
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. To reserve a team spot : Contact Maidstonerecreation@hotmail.com or 519-737-7810; or contact John Martel, League Coordinator by text (519) 987-3220; phone (519)945-0772 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration begins Feb 8, 2020….first 16 teams to register are in the league. A team’s roster must consist of a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 10 players.
- All play is outside on sand courts.
- Players must be 19 years (DOB: 2001)* or older.
- Season consists of 15 Thursday nights May 14 – Aug. 22 plus playoffs Sunday Aug.23 @ 1pm.( Playoff Rain Date Sunday Aug. 30, 2020)
- Thursday evenings starting at 6:30 PM sharp, rain or shine and must finish by 10:00 PM no exceptions
- 5 players on the court with at least 2 females. Ideal format is 3M & 2F OR 2M & 3F . Can play with 4 on the court minimum 2F + 2M. Summary of 3 possible play configurations: 3M +2F; 2M + 3F; 2M+2F.
- Team registration fee is $500 per team (includes pizza at playoffs).
- Fully licensed bar with food and refreshments.
- Please click on the links below to view the comprehensive league rules and the league schedule.
- Captain’s meeting on Thursday, May 7th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm at the MRC. All forms ( 3 /team) must be completed and submitted along with the $500.00 team registration fee. Use the links below to print the Roster Form, the Injury Waiver Form and the Alcohol Waiver Form.
2020 & 2021 Youth Summer Beach programs facilitated by South County Volleyball Club at the MRC on Monday-Tuesday- Wednesday & Thursday
For Information, on-line registration and payment go to