2022 Thursday Night CO-ED Adult League
To register a team : Contact Maidstonerecreation@hotmail.com or 519-737-7810; or contact John Martel : text (519) 987-3220; phone (519) 945-0772 or email@example.com
Registration begins March 9 for teams who played in the past. The first 16 to register are in the league . New teams may fill in open spots ( if any) beginning March 23. .
- All play is outside on sand courts.
- Team roster must consist of a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 10 players.
- Players must be 19 years (DOB: before May12, 2003) or older.
- Season consists of 15 Thursday nights May 12 – Aug. 18 plus playoffs Sunday Aug.21 @ 1pm.( playoff rain date Sunday Aug. 28).
- Thursdays start at 6:30 PM sharp, rain or shine and must finish by 10:00 PM no exceptions.
- 5 players on the court with at least 2 females. Ideal format is 3M & 2F OR 2M & 3F . Can play with 4 on the court minimum 2F + 2M. Summary 3 possible play configurations: 3M +2F; 2M + 3F; 2M+2F.
- Team registration fee is $550 per team (includes pizza at playoffs).
- Fully licensed bar with food and refreshments.
- Please click on the links below to view the comprehensive league rules and the league schedule.
- Mandatory attendance at Team Captain’s meeting on Thursday, May 5th @ 7:00 pm at the MRC. Captain must submit 3 completed forms for their team along with the $550 team registration fee. Use the links below to print a Roster Form, an Injury Waiver Form and an Alcohol Waiver Form and the League Rules.
- Players agree to follow the most current public health guidelines for COVID-19. Vaccination and boosters are strongly encouraged.
2022 Youth Summer Beach programs facilitated by South County Volleyball Club at the MRC on Monday-Tuesday- Wednesday & Friday
For Information, on-line registration and payment go to