DUE TO COVID-19 OUR 2020 ADULT VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE IS CANCELLED.
2020 Thursday Night CO-ED Adult* League
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. To reserve a team spot : Contact Maidstonerecreation@hotmail.com or 519-737-7810; or contact John Martel, League Coordinator by text (519) 987-3220; phone (519)945-0772 or e-mail email@example.com
Registration begins Feb 8, 2020….first 16 teams to register are in the league. A team’s roster must consist of a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 10 players.
- All play is outside on sand courts.
- Players must be 19 years (DOB: 2001)* or older.
- Season consists of 15 Thursday nights May 14 – Aug. 22 plus playoffs Sunday Aug.23 @ 1pm.( Playoff Rain Date Sunday Aug. 30, 2020)
- Thursday evenings starting at 6:30 PM sharp, rain or shine and must finish by 10:00 PM no exceptions
- 5 players on the court with at least 2 females. Ideal format is 3M & 2F OR 2M & 3F . Can play with 4 on the court minimum 2F + 2M. Summary of 3 possible play configurations: 3M +2F; 2M + 3F; 2M+2F.
- Team registration fee is $500 per team (includes pizza at playoffs).
- Fully licensed bar with food and refreshments.
- Please click on the links below to view the comprehensive league rules and the league schedule.
- Captain’s meeting on Thursday, May 7th, 2020 @ 7:00 pm at the MRC. All forms ( 3 /team) must be completed and submitted along with the $500.00 team registration fee. Use the links below to print the Roster Form, the Injury Waiver Form and the Alcohol Waiver Form.
2020 Youth Summer Beach programs facilitated by South County Volleyball Club at the MRC on Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday
For Information, on-line registration and payment go to