2023 Thursday Night CO-ED Adult League
Registration begins March 6 for teams who played in the past. The first 16 to register are in the league . New teams may fill in open spots ( if any) beginning March 20. .
- All play is outside on sand courts.
- Team roster must consist of a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 10 players.
- Players must be 19 years (DOB: before May 12, 2004) or older.
- Season consists of 15 Thursday nights May 11 – Aug. 17 plus playoffs Sunday Aug.20 @ 1pm.( playoff rain date Sunday Aug. 27 @1pm).
- Thursdays start at 6:30 PM sharp, rain or shine and must finish by 10:00 PM no exceptions.
- 5 players on the court with at least 2 females. Ideal format is 3M & 2F OR 2M & 3F . Can play with 4 on the court minimum 2F + 2M. Summary 3 possible play configurations: 3M +2F; 2M + 3F; 2M+2F.
- Team registration fee is $550 per team (includes pizza at playoffs).
- Fully licensed bar with food and refreshments.
- Please click on the links below to view the comprehensive league rules and the league schedule.
- Mandatory attendance at Team Captain’s meeting on Thursday, May 4th @ 7:00 pm at the MRC. Captain must submit 3 completed forms for their team along with the $550 team registration fee. Use the links below to print a Roster Form, an Injury Waiver Form and an Alcohol Waiver Form and the League Rules.
2023 Youth Summer Beach programs facilitated by South County Volleyball Club at the MRC on Monday-Tuesday- Wednesday
For Information, on-line registration and payment go to